Every night, after we put the girls to bed, Joey and I go through the living room and kitchen and put back the myriad of toys strewn about the house - a hurricane clean-up of sorts. In the past week, I've found the following items in rather odd places:
- My car keys in the dryer
- One of the girls' shoes in the vegetable drawer of the refrigerator
- My cell phone in their playhouse
- Cheerios in the bottom of my shoe
- The TV remote control in the storage drawer below our oven
- Hair clips in the tupperware cabinet
And you know what? Finding these little things always makes me smile - because they are just little end of the day reminders that we have these lovely - and very, very busy - little ladies in our lives.