Monday, June 16, 2008

Goofy

Happy Monday! To brighten your start to the work week, here are our goofy little gals. Our living room is a Fisher Price wonderland, filled with toys that sing! and squeak!! and flash!!! (and don't turn off when you want them to), but yet they decided this power adaptor cord was far more entertaining. My funny, weird girls.



Oh, and as you can see from the video, Margaret is quite mobile now as well! Their new little walk is pretty funny - they both hold their hands either out to the side or in front of them to balance themselves. We call it the "Frankenstein walk." A drunk Frankenstein, more appropriately.



So, they're walking, and babbling more, and tearing apart our drawers and cabinets faster than I can keep up with them, and the newest lovely behavior is throwing themselves on the floor and screaming/kicking their feet when I take away something they want. Like the bottle of floor cleaner that I confiscated from Anna's hands this morning, after she so quickly swiped it from the under sink cabinet (time to put on cabinet locks, dumb parents!). Seriously, tantrums already? Hello toddlerhood, here we come - yikes!

4 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i can't get the video to work, but i will check back in later (i think it is my computer). i love that they are both mobile and can't wait to see their drunk frankenstein walk!!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

ps - i love that you have the contents of the fisher price collection in your living room (as do we) and the girls still love all the non-toys the best (as do we)! lol.

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Hey I followed your comment from another blog. I didn't know that you had one. I am a nestie bliss3/21/03. I think....ok that is said b/c I have had an account for so long I don't remember exactly what it is. Oh well, I look forward to reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love their little outfits! Go girls go!